Frost Driver

From MediaWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Frost Driver.png

Base SkillDescription (Active Skill)
NB: Required Cold Bolt Lv 5 To Unlock This Skill
Other Information
Level 1Deals (225% M.ATK + 440) Water magic damage to an enemy and has a 55% chance to freeze then for 1 seconds. Whilefrozen, the target's Armor attribute will become Water, their M.DEF will be decreased by 20%, and their HP and SP will not recover naturally. When the frozen effect is dispelled in advance due to being attacked, the Water armor attribute effect will persist for another 3 seconds. You can adjust the cast level once this skill is equipped.

Distance: 8M
Var CD: 12s
Fixed CD: 6s
SP Cost: 10

Level 2Deals (250% M.ATK + 480) Water magic damage to an enemy and has a 60% chance to freeze then for 1 seconds. Whilefrozen, the target's Armor attribute will become Water, their M.DEF will be decreased by 20%, and their HP and SP will not recover naturally. When the frozen effect is dispelled in advance due to being attacked, the Water armor attribute effect will persist for another 3 seconds. You can adjust the cast level once this skill is equipped.

Distance: 8M
Var CD: 12s
Fixed CD: 6s
SP Cost: 14

Level 3Deals (275% M.ATK + 520) Water magic damage to an enemy and has a 65% chance to freeze then for 1 seconds. Whilefrozen, the target's Armor attribute will become Water, their M.DEF will be decreased by 20%, and their HP and SP will not recover naturally. When the frozen effect is dispelled in advance due to being attacked, the Water armor attribute effect will persist for another 3 seconds. You can adjust the cast level once this skill is equipped.

Distance: 8M
Var CD: 12s
Fixed CD: 6s
SP Cost: 18

Level 4Deals (300% M.ATK + 560) Water magic damage to an enemy and has a 70% chance to freeze then for 1 seconds. Whilefrozen, the target's Armor attribute will become Water, their M.DEF will be decreased by 20%, and their HP and SP will not recover naturally. When the frozen effect is dispelled in advance due to being attacked, the Water armor attribute effect will persist for another 3 seconds. You can adjust the cast level once this skill is equipped.

Distance: 8M
Var CD: 12s
Fixed CD: 6s
SP Cost: 22

Level 5Deals (325% M.ATK + 600) Water magic damage to an enemy and has a 75% chance to freeze then for 1 seconds. Whilefrozen, the target's Armor attribute will become Water, their M.DEF will be decreased by 20%, and their HP and SP will not recover naturally. When the frozen effect is dispelled in advance due to being attacked, the Water armor attribute effect will persist for another 3 seconds. You can adjust the cast level once this skill is equipped.

Distance: 8M
Var CD: 12s
Fixed CD: 6s
SP Cost: 26

Level 6Deals (350% M.ATK + 640) Water magic damage to an enemy and has a 80% chance to freeze then for 1 seconds. Whilefrozen, the target's Armor attribute will become Water, their M.DEF will be decreased by 20%, and their HP and SP will not recover naturally. When the frozen effect is dispelled in advance due to being attacked, the Water armor attribute effect will persist for another 3 seconds. You can adjust the cast level once this skill is equipped.

Distance: 8M
Var CD: 12s
Fixed CD: 6s
SP Cost: 30

Level 7Deals (375% M.ATK + 680) Water magic damage to an enemy and has a 85% chance to freeze then for 1 seconds. Whilefrozen, the target's Armor attribute will become Water, their M.DEF will be decreased by 20%, and their HP and SP will not recover naturally. When the frozen effect is dispelled in advance due to being attacked, the Water armor attribute effect will persist for another 3 seconds. You can adjust the cast level once this skill is equipped.

Distance: 8M
Var CD: 12s
Fixed CD: 6s
SP Cost: 34

Level 8Deals (400% M.ATK + 720) Water magic damage to an enemy and has a 90% chance to freeze then for 1 seconds. Whilefrozen, the target's Armor attribute will become Water, their M.DEF will be decreased by 20%, and their HP and SP will not recover naturally. When the frozen effect is dispelled in advance due to being attacked, the Water armor attribute effect will persist for another 3 seconds. You can adjust the cast level once this skill is equipped.

Distance: 8M
Var CD: 12s
Fixed CD: 6s
SP Cost: 38

Level 9Deals (425% M.ATK + 760) Water magic damage to an enemy and has a 95% chance to freeze then for 1 seconds. Whilefrozen, the target's Armor attribute will become Water, their M.DEF will be decreased by 20%, and their HP and SP will not recover naturally. When the frozen effect is dispelled in advance due to being attacked, the Water armor attribute effect will persist for another 3 seconds. You can adjust the cast level once this skill is equipped.

Distance: 8M
Var CD: 12s
Fixed CD: 6s
SP Cost: 42

Level 10Deals (450% M.ATK + 800) Water magic damage to an enemy and has a 100% chance to freeze then for 1 seconds. Whilefrozen, the target's Armor attribute will become Water, their M.DEF will be decreased by 20%, and their HP and SP will not recover naturally. When the frozen effect is dispelled in advance due to being attacked, the Water armor attribute effect will persist for another 3 seconds. You can adjust the cast level once this skill is equipped.

Distance: 8M
Var CD: 12s
Fixed CD: 6s SP Cost: 46

Back to Magician Skill List